What's new

Dream Box/Major Score

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I'm tired reading about CRH politics. Time to change the subject,
Now I don't have a crystal ball,believe in ESP,and mumbo-jumbo etc., but I have the good feeling that someone here is going to have a major score this week.
I have this gut feeling, maybe because there hasn't been one in a while,and we are about due.
Whose it going to be? Not me!
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
rich cross your fingers and give me the blessing.........PLEASE :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Rich, Why is it that when a spirit guide speaks to someone, it is always about someone else and not us????
 
I would claim it but not with the way my boxes have been lately. Lord knows I am due for a dream box seeing as I have never gotten one.

Golden Silver
 
A bank i ordered from forgot to order so im out on the box but im gonna try to do a road trip to CT on tuesday , I hope i get a score but will be content enuff to cover gas.
 
Because of your generosity, I hope it is you. Certaintly, I would not mind if my next box is not a total skunk!

1 silver is along way from none.

apush :read2:
 
Maybe it'll be a 2 bit dream box- I'll see what I can do. HH Mark
 
I got 1 merc and 1 roosevelt, out of 20 rolls this week ... not major but not bad. Cost me 20c
 
I sure got close today. I got the box but missed out on the dream. Jim
 
I will be happy with 10x silver... serious too
 
Not a dream box nor maybe not even a dream bag but for me and the way my luck has been running recently, it's close in my eyes. Completed a bag last night and pulled 70 - 40%'ers. No 90's at all but this was the bast bag I have had in many months. Just wanted to share since I have not had anything worth worth writing about lately. Good luck to everyone this week.

FL Junkman
 
FL Junkman said:
Not a dream box nor maybe not even a dream bag but for me and the way my luck has been running recently, it's close in my eyes. Completed a bag last night and pulled 70 - 40%'ers. No 90's at all but this was the bast bag I have had in many months. Just wanted to share since I have not had anything worth worth writing about lately. Good luck to everyone this week.

FL Junkman
Well, we have 18 Boxes coming today- maybe it'll be us :icon_sunny: .
 
I think Obediah is due for a big score. I have two boxes coming on on Friday, but I think its going to be obe that does it this time.....
 
Rich Hartford said:
I'm tired reading about CRH politics. Time to change the subject,
Now I don't have a crystal ball,believe in ESP,and mumbo-jumbo etc., but I have the good feeling that someone here is going to have a major score this week.
I have this gut feeling, maybe because there hasn't been one in a while,and we are about due.
Whose it going to be? Not me!
HH
Rich
Well it wern't me 2day, no Dream Boxes here (my best had 48 %40's and one 1964 all the rest less), for one 1/2 my Boxes did NOT come in, only got 6 of them (brinks Boxes), the 1st one was a Skunk, BUT it was the ONLY skunk in the batch;

totals:
94 %40's
14 %90's 9 of which were Bens (one of them someone apparently did not like Ben as they took pen knife and tried to scratch his image off of it).

The wife'ee is on her way now to get her 6 Boxes too, and as usual she will no doubt take a day or three to do them. She is a good wife working 2 jobs to support me ;D , what a wife!

** Oh, forgot to say 9 were enders, one was a 1964 another a Ben and 7 %40's were enders too.
 
obediah said:
Rich Hartford said:
I'm tired reading about CRH politics. Time to change the subject,
Now I don't have a crystal ball,believe in ESP,and mumbo-jumbo etc., but I have the good feeling that someone here is going to have a major score this week.
I have this gut feeling, maybe because there hasn't been one in a while,and we are about due.
Whose it going to be? Not me!
HH
Rich
Well it wern't me 2day, no Dream Boxes here (my best had 48 %40's and one 1964 all the rest less), for one 1/2 my Boxes did NOT come in, only got 6 of them (brinks Boxes), the 1st one was a Skunk, BUT it was the ONLY skunk in the batch;

totals:
94 %40's
14 %90's 9 of which were Bens (one of them someone apparently did not like Ben as they took pen knife and tried to scratch his image off of it).

The wife'ee is on her way now to get her 6 Boxes too, and as usual she will no doubt take a day or three to do them. She is a good wife working 2 jobs to support me ;D , what a wife!

** Oh, forgot to say 9 were enders, one was a 1964 another a Ben and 7 %40's were enders too.

Not a Dream box but a very good haul to be sure :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom