What's new

Dream box of dimes today.......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Got a few boxes of coin today after my road trip. Got 1 box of dimes nickels and pennies. Got 17 wheaties and one silver nickel. But the big story was the dime box. I got a silver rosie the third roll in . And it didnt stop till the end. 6 rolls has multiple silvers, and one had three. Il prob never get a box like this again.

Totals
16- Roosevelts 1964x8, 1964-d,1960,1960-d,1959,1957-d,1953,1951x2
4- Mercury dimes 1945,1944x2,1942
 

Attachments

  • DSC02621.webp
    DSC02621.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC02622.webp
    DSC02622.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC02623.webp
    DSC02623.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC02624.webp
    DSC02624.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
Fantastic ! I was starting to think that the silver only comes one or two to a box
 
Rich Hartford said:
Fantastic ! I was starting to think that the silver only comes one or two to a box

Thats the norm for me. This was the exception, not the rule as cool as that would be
 
Hey ugottit great finds you are giving treasure fiend a run for his money on the dimes.

-Golden Silver
 
LOL - Awesome job bud!!! I don't mind, get all that you can!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Heck yeah!! That sure is a dream box.

-Codes
 
Nice score. really like the Mercs. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom