What's new

Dream Box

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Dream Box
Well, for me lately it was a dream box. Out of 2 boxes I picked up on Wed. I only got 5 keepers. Yesterday’s box netted me 1-64 and 5 – 40%ers. Not bad.

I also picked up $245.50 in loose and rolls from 6 banks. Grand total, 1 40% and a 2003.

Oh well, I will keep plugging away. I guess you have to take the highs with the lows. Lord knows I have had a few highs.
 
Upvote 0
Just keep pluggin' away. Sooner or later you always hit.

I've found the boxes here in GA on the coast have been skunks lately. Hand rolls seem to produce better for me. I gotta roadtrip/doc appt. next week and will do a "begging" in a fair sized town I haven't checked.

Stay tuned.....

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom