What's new

dream cent bag

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I got busy and have not been sorting for a while. Still getting my cent bags but stacking them (57 unsorted bags of $50). decided to start sorting them and saw one of the bags had some steel (1943) cents in there so I opened it ran a magnet over it and the steel came out fast and saw lots of other wheat's so sorted it first...

That bag gave up 1477 wheat's
1903 1 (IH)
1910 8
1911-1919 118
1920's.. 103
1930's.. 122
1943 (steel) 198
the rest were 40's-50's
no true Key dates but still loaded... (80% copper)
 
Upvote 0
snappy said:
I got busy and have not been sorting for a while. Still getting my cent bags but stacking them (57 unsorted bags of $50). decided to start sorting them and saw one of the bags had some steel (1943) cents in there so I opened it ran a magnet over it and the steel came out fast and saw lots of other wheat's so sorted it first...

That bag gave up 1477 wheat's
1903 1 (IH)
1910 8
1911-1919 118
1920's.. 103
1930's.. 122
1943 (steel) 198
the rest were 40's-50's
no true Key dates but still loaded... (80% copper)

NICE bag. That many steelies is amazing!

:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice!

Are these plastic bags as one might find from a coin counting machine, or canvas bags? I need to see if my bank can get me bags of pennies, I really hate having to get them all out of their wrappers when I buy them by the box!!!
 
SMPress said:
Nice!

Are these plastic bags as one might find from a coin counting machine, or canvas bags? I need to see if my bank can get me bags of pennies, I really hate having to get them all out of their wrappers when I buy them by the box!!!


cent.jpg


my bank switched over to plastic they use to be cloth.
 
Great score on that bag. :icon_thumleft: Looks like you have A LOT of potential for more. :D
 
Thanks for the pics! I need to try to find a bank that can get me these. Do they sell them to you off of a machine, or order tem like tey do boxes?
 
Now thats funny. The stacks in the photo that is. We are sick. LOL

Congrats on the Dream Bag.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
Now thats funny. The stacks in the photo that is. We are sick. LOL

Congrats on the Dream Bag.

Mojo

:laughing7:
 
I never really thought of pennies ever producing dream finds, but that many finds would be a pretty sweet day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom