What's new

Dream Dime Bag followup

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Taking the advice of several members after my 100+ dream dime bag I got the Bank's 2 bags of quarters and 1 of nickels. the result: 1 1963 Quarter and 1 1878 Belgian 2 Centimes (Found in nickel bag) . I dont keep pre 60 nickels except for silver so I didn't keep track of those.

even though the result wasn't what I hoped, I appreciate the tip. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Well you just never know. Maybe the dimes were the only coins turned in. Maybe the quarters and nickels were the first to go. :dontknow:

At least you gave it a shot. And you got a silver quarter.
 
You forgot the other option...

The other denominations are still on the machine and will be the next bags off and the dimes were just first to go... ;D
 
Ronbo,
It was certainly worth a shot. After that dime bag I would have gone for the quarters.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom