Dreamming of my lost treasure.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mother calls this a dream of my lost treasure.
She went to a important medical appointment allmost all the time I go with her.I take my GTI 2500 with me to hunt while she is waitting for her turn to be called.But in this occation she was disapointed because allmost every day I go hunting.And what I do in the house has to be waiting but unexpectantly she went alone very early in the mornning and I was looking for my house keys and I didn't find it. I decided to hunt inside my home in the front and back yard I had no way to hunt else where so I got so bored of waiting for mom's return,when she came home she saw so unusual and so tender to find me like this and she took this picture.The missing key was in her pocketbook with hers as well she woke me and asked dreamming of treasure? I said worryed I lost my house keys. ohh! she remarked smiling she pulled it out of her pocketbook and said here is your lost treasure my son. As she gingled the set of keys in the air.Now tell me if this is a dream that came true? ??? ;D

Attachments

• 100_0196.jpg
    100_0196.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 199

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions