Dredgeing!!! Anybody been cited since this started??? In Ca.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
kinda lonely here hefty :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

last time i talked with Mark Stopher said that there were some dredges confiscated but that was it, did not go into great detail

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
:dontknow: Apparently none yet. :icon_thumleft:

And 2cmorau.....

Nobody knows the trouble the i have seen.... :crybaby2:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Brown signed the bill and California won't see my money down there.
I not only spent money on gas for dredging and going back and forth
to town but a man has to eat and pick up other supplies also($$$$$$ spent).
To bad for the polititions and bleeding heart environmentalist wacos that
don't know dredgers actually clean up the streams and airate fish spawning beds.
I'm glad that after living in California for three and a half years, I saw the writting
on the wall and brown was governor then and now their enjoying four more years of him.
Good luck with that one, California.

The 1872 mining rights is federal law and California wants to get you out of the rivers for good.
State laws trying to trump federal laws. Go figure. Time for a court case

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
quoted by semuss "Brown signed the bill and California won't see my money down there.
I not only spent money on gas for dredging and going back and forth
to town but a man has to eat and pick up other supplies also($$$$$$ spent).
To bad for the polititions and bleeding heart environmentalist wacos that
don't know dredgers actually clean up the streams and airate fish spawning beds.
I'm glad that after living in California for three and a half years, I saw the writting
on the wall and brown was governor then and now their enjoying four more years of him.
Good luck with that one, California.

The 1872 mining rights is federal law and California wants to get you out of the rivers for good.
State laws trying to trump federal laws. Go figure. Time for a court case"

The republic of kalastan......has a proven track record for trumping federal law.....IE....they support gay marriages.....the state attempts to look the other way when it comes to the federal marijuana laws......again these are a few topics where the state goes out on its own accord and allows what laws that were made illegal any way seam legal or look the other way when the federal law is broken......and the state has again proven the same with mining laws....what was legal is now illegal.....maybe the states people should straighten up quit smoking dope.......and obey federal laws...... and leave whats on the books alone.....remember federal law trumps state law....that is the way it is......follow the laws kalastan......if the state dosen't follow the law then why should the citizens?....get out there and start digging and challenge the law. :laughing7:

db

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I knew I should have gone one step further With my view to include what you just said about being defient in digging anyway.
But I was stuck on the economic down side of Californias restrictions on things.
Dido on what you said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread