What's new

DREEM WEEK!!!!!!

jeffk

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOUTH WEST OHIO
Detector(s) used
whites XLT
I got this crazy idea to go to the bank and ask for $50 in pennies... just to try my luck. I went into the bank and asked for $50 in pennies, so the teller went and got them. As I put the rolls in my bag, I saw one that said "Wheaties" on it. I didn't think much about it, but in the car, I decided to open it up and it was all wheat pennies :o :o I was shocked! I got home and started pulling rolls out of my bag, and there were nine and a half more wheatie rolls. I was pumped!! I went to a bank I had never been to much before and found 30 wheat pennies and a 1906 Indian head penny in fine cond. Yesterday I went to the bank and got dimes--two silver rosies and a couple more wheat pennies.Today I went to the bank again for nickels four rolls said 64 and older.I found fourteen war nickels. So that's my week of coin-roll hunting. pics coming soon if I can figure my camera out jeffk :icon_sunny:
 
Upvote 0
Heck yeah thats a great week. Get those pics up i'm salivating lol Congrats
 
Nice work Jeff!

Gotta love people that dumpt others coin collection without knowing what they are! =)

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom