southfork Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2014 Messages 2,553 Reaction score 8,418 Golden Thread 0 Location California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2014 #1 Here's a few from my Tilly's Hill site . from left to right mica - soap stone - gray creek pebble ? Show what you have . Upvote 0
Here's a few from my Tilly's Hill site . from left to right mica - soap stone - gray creek pebble ? Show what you have .
M mowyre Jr. Member Joined Jul 14, 2014 Messages 21 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2014 #2 Cool beads!! I'm not sure what these are, but guy at local museum thought they looked like beads- unsure of the material... I found them in my pasture. Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
Cool beads!! I'm not sure what these are, but guy at local museum thought they looked like beads- unsure of the material... I found them in my pasture.
southfork Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2014 Messages 2,553 Reaction score 8,418 Golden Thread 0 Location California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Drilled Sandstone Personal surface find on the Home Stead .
Road Dog Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 815 Reaction score 393 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Jul 16, 2014 #4 Here are a couple of beads I found in the Bluffs while hunting in Cassville Wisconsin. Attachments DSC03843.webp 94.2 KB · Views: 80