ChampFerguson/TN
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I hope I am not opening up a can of worms here as I know many folks have strong opinions on these, but I'd like to ask those of you who know and ethically use hobby drones what are some good models and features for a beginner to start on. I live well out on acreage and just looking to play around with them; not chasing bikinis at the beach or looking in neighbors' windows.
I know so little about them, I really don't even know what to ask beyond brand, price, air time, photo capability, etc. Any help greatly appreciated.
I know so little about them, I really don't even know what to ask beyond brand, price, air time, photo capability, etc. Any help greatly appreciated.
Pretty fun gadget and like metal detecting you can spend a lot or spend a little. Depends on what your intentions and expectations are. Enjoy some of his videos as some of my top secret hunting areas are on there.








