What's new

Drought needs to end....

chinman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm getting antsy, haven't pocketed any silver since the 21st of April (13 days). I have 4 boxes today, 2 torrow, 10 next week. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
 
Upvote 0
Hang in there. Just a speed-bump. Do some dimes while you wait for halves, there's usually something in those boxes, and they're easy to pick up just about anywhere.
 
That's a huge volume! Best of luck to you!

PS. I love your avatar bnicholas26!
 
Last edited:
What denominations are you talking about? I would def switch up atleast some ordering, get some Dimes (or even nickels) and search them. Get atleast on roosie dime in your pocket... I did 10 halves boxes of skunk. Then I hit 2 90% and 34 40% in my last 5 boxes.
 
14 boxes of halves and counting, and a box of dime. 1000k more in halves tomorrow, last chance for the week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom