What's new

DRS Ground Exper Depth Test Video

landman

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
86
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
DRS Ground Exper
3 Foot Probe
Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please understand I did this at 80% sensitivity and indoors. DRS informed me after I sent them the video that I should be able to get much more improved results outside. Part 2 will be just that. Enjoy part 1. https://youtu.be/kiWmKysGvag
 
... results are not impressing.... even VLF detectors "standart" depth for coin is approx. diameter of the searc coil. In this case it is not reached despite PI technology used which, from my finds, should get more depth tahn VLF stuff. I hope you will solve the issue and get better results.
 
Here's my latest. I modified the belt to allow mounting the 2 heaviest parts of the
detector, the battery box and control box at 1/3's on the belt and now I can swing
easier. Will be getting a modified power cord shortened to 12" or so.
IMG_1011.webpIMG_1012.webpIMG_1013.webpIMG_1016.webpIMG_1017.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom