What's new

Dry Spell: Only A Little To Show

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
This is (2) weeks worth of stuff. I have obviously had a tough time find good places to hunt. I managed to scratch a couple of keepers, but nothing Earth shaking. Hopefully as the weather cools, the action will pick up.

Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts!
IMG_20161022_173234_360-1.webp

IMG_20161022_173636_655-1.webp
IMG_20161022_173215_148-1.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 34
That's much better then my day....:icon_thumright:
 
Looks pretty good to me. All I have found is 10 bucks in clad and a couple keys.
 
A couple of rings, some silver, buffalo nickel...I think you're doing just fine Tom!
 
Well done CT,, always nice to find silver.
I spent a week hunting in Pennsylvania.
Zero Silver but great to get out.
 
Still lookin' good on those finds, Tom. Keep swingin' and diggin'...........
 
Nice to see your still at it Tom. Congrats on eking out those keepers. I know the feeling though, the good finds have been scarce lately for me in Ohio also.
 
Looks like a decent hunt to me. I was on a 1850's permission yesterday, and my oldest coin was a 45' nickel. Ya dun good Thomas:occasion14:
 
Keep swinging my man and you'll be rewarded greatly! Those keepers are what keeps us going to the next great hunt. It's like when I have a birdie playing golf. That one hole brings me back even though I pretty much suck at golf lol
 
Looks like a pretty good haul to me! Congrats. ~Lisa & John
 
Glad you got out Tom. Dosent look bad to me. Thanks for posting [emoji482]

HH RN
 
You're doing better than me. Very,very dry here. Don't remember the last time it rained.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom