What's new

Dry spell over with gold ring

kezhk

Full Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
146
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit the beach with some beers and Teknetics eurotek . Tide was coming I. And I was already on high tide line. Didn't expect much, but got a nice surprise with this little 999.9 gold, probably about 5-6g.
11325fe05b47c77667299f9b1e243f25.jpg


Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 30
Hit the beach with some beers and Teknetics eurotek . Tide was coming I. And I was already on high tide line. Didn't expect much, but got a nice surprise with this little 999.9 gold, probably about 5-6g.
11325fe05b47c77667299f9b1e243f25.jpg


Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

What state?
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congratualtions on the nice ring find! :occasion14:
 
Wow... PURE gold... Super killer ring.

Does not get any better than that.
 
Wow, on my bucket list great find :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom