What's new

Dual purpose hunting today

therit

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only found old beer cans with MD today, but the second part of the hunt yielded a bunch of these yellow beauties!
 

Attachments

  • image-3739141571.webp
    image-3739141571.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 153
  • image-4286255628.webp
    image-4286255628.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 8
I don't know my mushrooms that well. I do like the rams head though
 
Nice corn cob yellows, I'm seriously jealous...our morel season has been a bust around here, hey at least I have my ramps to fall back on until the chanties, trumpets and boletes start popping. ..good stuff
 
Too dry here for a serious morel season. All the good finds were on one weekend. Grounds like concrete. Looks like you had good help!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom