duck dynasty

I won a Duck Dynasty Duck Commander Treasure Commander Si Robertson signature series metal detector from Kellyco in a contest they were having.. Haven't had a chance to do any real hunting with it but it seems to work great just in the backyard test.. It seems to be built well and have all the normal features, coil cable runs through the pistol grip shaft and even has a backlit screen for low light or night hunting.. I like it so far and will let you all know how it performs in a real hunting situation soon.. Gonna take it out along with my AT Pro to an old field soon and see what happens.. Even if it is garbage, it didn't cost me anything.. I like winning contests for detectors..

I won a Duck Dynasty Duck Commander Treasure Commander Si Robertson signature series metal detector from Kellyco in a contest they were having.. Haven't had a chance to do any real hunting with it but it seems to work great just in the backyard test.. It seems to be built well and have all the normal features, coil cable runs through the pistol grip shaft and even has a backlit screen for low light or night hunting.. I like it so far and will let you all know how it performs in a real hunting situation soon.. Gonna take it out along with my AT Pro to an old field soon and see what happens.. Even if it is garbage, it didn't cost me anything.. I like winning contests for detectors..
Congrats. Let us know how it does.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Most of us "good-ole-boys" from the South know that what you see and read about them dumb hillbillies and Southern Rednecks is all a front in the name of fun.
But, don't take it as fact!

Phil Robertson(Father) attend Louisiana Tech University on a football scholarship. There he played first string quarterback ahead of Terry Bradshaw. He has a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education and a Master's in Education, he spent several years teaching. His enthusiasm and passion for duck hunting and the Lord is no act- it is truly who he is.

Alan Robertson is the oldest son of the Duck Commander. He's a senior pastor in West Monroe, LA.

Si Robertson, the youngest brother of Phil Robertson retired from the United States Army in 1993. A Vietnam vet.

Willie Robertson is president of the company.He is also the executive producer of the TV show.

Jase Robertson runs the manufacturing part of Duck Commander, making sure that every call is hand-tuned, in large part by himself. This part of the business is very important to him as he knows consumers want the best call possible. It is his ambition to give them what they want.

Jeptha Robertson is cameraman and editor for the family business.

Phil started out in a small work shop with a patent on a new type duck call and turned it into a multi-million dollar company...
not bad for a dumb ole Southern boy!

Well look'e here.. found me a typical misinformed Yankee! From NY too!! (I crack myself up!):laughing7:

No Joe Joe... the North won because they out numbered the Rebs 2 to 1, no because they could shoot!

I still love ya like a brother.... sometimes.:laughing7:
Our Amigo friends from the real south call us all Yankees lol.

Anybody besides me see the Fox NFL show where Terry Bradshaw interviewd one of the Duck Dynasty guys, the one that started ahead of him at quarterback at La. Tech? Bradshaw told him that he had been super, was a better passer and runner than him and the guy told him, " Bradshaw, you want this, I don't. You're dedicated, I'm not". Dynasty guy quit football and Bradshaw took his place and went on to have a great career. The Duck Dynasty guy is rich, fairly well educated and knew what he wanted. Still does...

The DD boys seem like a great bunch of guy's to hang out with.

I'd have a good time stomping around the woods with any one of them.

The first season was superb, great! Really got to know them.

The second season was really good, seemed like visiting with family.

Third season, had them all figured out, caught a show now and again, knew what everyone is going to say, I want to send Si some feathers.

Forth season, wondering if they are on again...I'm busy stomping around in the woods.

Their love of Jesus and their attitude of standing strong in their faith is 100% real though for sure.

How about Miss Kay?
She could have been my mom.
Cook, nurture, and manipulate Dad.
While loving God.
Called Mom, "The Glue"
My sister has now taken the torch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back