What's new

Dueling With Mosquitos

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tis the season and after thirty minutes down at the dock I feel just like a pin cushion. Last night nothing, but tonight they were launching multiple squadrons and striking with precision. I got several of them but they just kept coming so I had to beat a retreat. I'm wounded but I'll survive. :help: :laughing7:
 
This catalog I found, sells roaches by the pound, centipedes and millipedes, too. :laughing7:

Would you like us to order you some dragon flies? Or perhaps Martins? Got gourd?
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
This catalog I found, sells roaches by the pound, centipedes and millipedes, too. :laughing7:

Would you like us to order you some dragon flies? Or perhaps Martins? Got gourd?

Send in backup! Send in backup! (Flame thrower would be nice!) :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
This catalog I found, sells roaches by the pound, centipedes and millipedes, too. :laughing7:

Would you like us to order you some dragon flies? Or perhaps Martins? Got gourd?

Send in backup! Send in backup! (Flame thrower would be nice!) :laughing7:
Not during this little dry season, I done 'bout burnt the Everglades up once before! :laughing7:
But then, that's another story! LOL! 8)
 
Maybe put out little signs pointing north that say:
"Mosquito Flyway latest report. Standing water and loads of moisture up north." :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
Maybe put out little signs pointing north that say:
"Mosquito Flyway latest report. Standing water and loads of moisture up north." :laughing7:
Just don't throw a dead horse out there to disctract them, Whats that equine encephelitis?

Hey, I did see, on our Florida mosquitos, that one will fly, up to, 40 miles, to get some blood.
Maybe some vampire bats, could cure your skeeters. :laughing7:
 
i use those OFF clipon things you see on commercials...work well for me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom