What's new

Dug a DAI NIPPON BREWERY CO LTD bottle/video added!

bcboy

Full Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
119
Reaction score
163
Golden Thread
1
Location
British Columbia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Hi there, I was bottle digging yesterday and I managed to dig up this bottle that has DAI NIPPON BREWERY CO,LTD embossed on the bottom and TRADE MARK embossed on the top. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this bottle. Here is tht video of me digging this bottle up.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • trademarkbottle 003.webp
    trademarkbottle 003.webp
    28 KB · Views: 1,800
  • trademarkbottle 004.webp
    trademarkbottle 004.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,329
  • trademarkbottle 005.webp
    trademarkbottle 005.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 990
We find allot of these in Hawaii.
It appears that the one you have there is BIMAL ???
We used to often pull these out of ABM dumps from the late teens to early 30's - which looks like about the right age for the dump you're digging.
My guess is that the Japanese manufacturers didn't go ABM until much later than their US counterparts :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom