BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,947
- Reaction score
- 19,963
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Been in a slump lately, no silver in a month, permissions drying up.... decided to hit my honey hole today, as it rained hard yesterday, thinking more goodies would come to me...
Among other things, pulled another 2 wheat cents, 3 bullets, a broken junk ring, a bit more clad, and these 4 awesome toys...

I had found a few of these on previous hunts here, I suppose soon I will have an Army.
Thanks for looking!
Among other things, pulled another 2 wheat cents, 3 bullets, a broken junk ring, a bit more clad, and these 4 awesome toys...

I had found a few of these on previous hunts here, I suppose soon I will have an Army.
Thanks for looking!

Upvote
28









