What's new

dug but not detected

taz42o

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
2,200
Reaction score
1,457
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
I dug this with a backhoe in a slag dump. On the back it reads 'sanifeet technical products co. pittsburg pa. no.2" Its approx. 3" dia. by 7/8" thick its is green glazed porcelain or ceramic. Anyone know what it is?
 

Attachments

  • PHOT0001.webp
    PHOT0001.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 381
  • PHOT0002.webp
    PHOT0002.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 392
  • PHOT0003.webp
    PHOT0003.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 380
I found now-inaccessible eBay listings for "PORCELAIN SANIFEET HOSPITAL SANITARIUM LEG LIFTERS."
 
Upvote 0
PBK said:
I found now-inaccessible eBay listings for "PORCELAIN SANIFEET HOSPITAL SANITARIUM LEG LIFTERS."

Yup... I should have scrolled down to see you've already posted... I almost repeated this.
 
Upvote 0
UDO....Unidentified Dug Object
 
Upvote 0
I had a little leg lifter once, but he got away through a
hole in the fence, never saw him again.........

Hay2
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom