Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
hunted all day yesterday, but no luck in getting my 100th silver coin, got clad, 2 wheats, real cool pocket knife that was just laying in the grass.
Got a small spill of keys...lol
Today I went back to the old school I have been hunting all summer, I have dug silver there every trip but one. I went with Nonickels (Marty) right off the bat he dug a couple silver and I was getting ancy to get the one I needed. It was driving me nuts....lol
got 3 wheats........clad, old suspender clip, then FINALLY........got my silver I needed.
1937 Merc. My day was complete.
Made my goal of 100 silver coins for the season.

Got a small spill of keys...lol

Today I went back to the old school I have been hunting all summer, I have dug silver there every trip but one. I went with Nonickels (Marty) right off the bat he dug a couple silver and I was getting ancy to get the one I needed. It was driving me nuts....lol

got 3 wheats........clad, old suspender clip, then FINALLY........got my silver I needed.

1937 Merc. My day was complete.
Made my goal of 100 silver coins for the season.

Upvote
0









