ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Aug 5, 2009 Thread Owner #1 some of the glass I dug up Attachments 101_1436.webp 27.2 KB · Views: 262
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Aug 5, 2009 #2 nice finds. I love bottles & in the cool weather (when no snakes are about in other words) I scour the woods looking for these treasures. lots of fun. keep diggin
nice finds. I love bottles & in the cool weather (when no snakes are about in other words) I scour the woods looking for these treasures. lots of fun. keep diggin
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 25, 2009 #3 you found some sweet glass there !