What's new

DUH-TEKTORS of NW Indiana Historical Research and Recovery Team

Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
971
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Location
Griffith Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Grand Master Hunter CXlll
Great club ....been a member for a while now....gotta get one om them shirts though, gotta promote whats good. :headbang:
 
Hello, I have been trying to join the Duh-tectors for a while now are they still in existence? I would appreciate any info or what one has to do to join. Thanks
 
i just joined

I RATHER BE DIRTY
 
is this club still in existence? I am located in south bend and looking for a local club. where are they based out of? thanks
 
want to join

Hey people there is a club here in north west Indiana and surrounding area if your interested in metal detecting and meeting people in the great hobby come check us out :icon_thumleft: duhtektorsnwi.spruz.com If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thank you, QUICKSILVER(appletree) founder of DUH-TEKTORS of NW Indiana



please resend a new link, I am interested in joining. Old link says it was taken down or moved.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom