DUH-TEKTORS of NW Indiana Historical Research and Recovery Team

Mar 1, 2007
Griffith Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Grand Master Hunter CXlll
Hey people there is a club here in north west Indiana and surrounding area if your interested in metal detecting and meeting people in the great hobby come check us out :icon_thumleft: http://duhtektorsnwi.spruz.com/pt/Privacy-Policy/page.htm?b=1&page=csm&cmd=privacy If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thank you, QUICKSILVER(appletree) founder of DUH-TEKTORS of NW Indiana

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great club ....been a member for a while now....gotta get one om them shirts though, gotta promote whats good. :headbang:

seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, I have been trying to join the Duh-tectors for a while now are they still in existence? I would appreciate any info or what one has to do to join. Thanks

Fisher25751

Aug 29, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M-6, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
want to join

Hey people there is a club here in north west Indiana and surrounding area if your interested in metal detecting and meeting people in the great hobby come check us out :icon_thumleft: duhtektorsnwi.spruz.com If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thank you, QUICKSILVER(appletree) founder of DUH-TEKTORS of NW Indiana

please resend a new link, I am interested in joining. Old link says it was taken down or moved.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread