DPBOB
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2006
- Messages
- 3,592
- Reaction score
- 264
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DES PLAINES IL
- Detector(s) used
- AVATAR: MY Wife Saying....
"Your going Metal Detecting
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
FREE MONEY getting paid to walk
I love my hobby of walking around the casino. Totals in the last 3 days
1hour $17
1hour $12
1hour $70. ( $48.56 at one machine )
3 minutes lost $10.00
All free money
Why are people so dumb and leave money in the machines.
avg. $120.00 to $140.00 a week
ADDED more $ to the $89.61
LOST $20.00
2hours today $75.82 - $20.00 lost in the slot machines for a total of $55.82
I love my hobby of walking around the casino. Totals in the last 3 days
1hour $17
1hour $12
1hour $70. ( $48.56 at one machine )
3 minutes lost $10.00
All free money
Why are people so dumb and leave money in the machines.
avg. $120.00 to $140.00 a week
ADDED more $ to the $89.61
LOST $20.00
2hours today $75.82 - $20.00 lost in the slot machines for a total of $55.82





. I kinda slid over to where it was and put foot over it
and waited to see if anybody came looking for it. I reached down and picked it up to examine it. It turns out to be a $5.00 token, so I figured maybe it was my lucky day, I walk up to a $5.00 machine, and with my fingers crossed I dropped it into the coin slot, and slowly pulled the handle. The wheels turned and begin to stop. Well my luck hadn't changed I lost that bet too 







