What's new

Dump & Road Trip.........................

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Dump & Road Trip.........................

My Dump bank said they are gonna start charging me but she did not know how much, said it was through the shipping company, which did not make sense to me. Any hoot she was very nice asked her if could buy 10 coin Bags she said she doesn't know how much they are so she gave them to me.

Road Trip was pretty poor few Banks had halves those that did were mostly others dumps, about 800 in clad today, but still found 16 %40's and 1 %90 and all of them were very shiny and came from 5 diff Banks.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Dump & Road Trip.........................

I'd say you had a pretty good day. I'd be very happy with 16 %40's
 
Re: Dump & Road Trip.........................

timbobwey said:
I'd say you had a pretty good day. I'd be very happy with 16 %40's

Only problem was drove 232 miles to get it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom