What's new

Dumping tips...

Felixaaron

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
To dump a lot, I picked 3 branches that I did not ever want to pick up from that are somewhat close by. The first time I dumped roughly $1000. After all went well I came back a few days later with $2000 or so. I did 2-3 dumps per week for the 1st 2 weeks. Then the banks start to get used to you coming in and get tired of it. At that point I scale my dumps back to 1 x <$2000 dump per week at that branch. This is small scale compared to my first 2 weeks at the same branch but still allows for up to $6000 in dumps per week in any denomination. I cannot carry much more than $6000 per week, so its just fine for the scale at which I hunt.

They are happy to see me come and even offer to order coins which I always decline. They tell me what the find in their drawers and I get excited for them. Its become social. I even bought a car loan from one of my dump banks... now they can never turn me away.

Does anyone else have any tricks for getting in good with your dump banks?
 
Upvote 0
I hesitate giving unhealthy foods, but it seems weird giving a salad or shrimp cocktail. I guess I should do it for the gesture huh...? I will try this next time i pick up and dump and every branch.

Thanks!
 
I know how to get in good with any bank.... :icon_thumleft: Don't circulate 1000's of dollars at a time... :headbang:


Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D
 
Possibly i need to rephrase the topic then...

How to get in good with a bank while circulating 1000s of dollars in coin. :tongue3:
 
I bring Hersey's chocolate. I kiss up them! :tongue3: Or you can say that I train them like Pavlov's dog. Each time they see me, they know there is going to be candy!!
 
best tip i would say is go at a down time when nobody is there... and ask do you mind i do this? my branch said they dont care so i go weekly with 3k... once in a while i use another branch. but my main branch i go in and out 3 times and done within 20 mins i think
 
When you take 3K do you carry it in a rolling bag?

The most I can carry in a backpack is around 1500-1750 in any denomination (except pennies or nickels of course).

I have been thinking about a rolling bag but thought it would be even more embarrassing than my yellow backpack stuffed with coin bricks.
 
I have nearly 10 dump banks within 10 miles of each other and dump through out them so I rarely dump at the same bank more than once a week, if not 2.
 
I got a job at the bank where I dump :laughing9:
 
Im lucky enough to have a good nuber of machines where i hunt or dump. 1 trick of mine is to stay away from a bank for about a month if the machine fills up. Not counting TD which i will never fill more then 1 bag ounce a week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom