D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I'm not sure about this one. Shooter size. I'm rather disappointed with it in hand; oh well. Mine now! Attachments IMG_7939.webp 200.7 KB · Views: 93 IMG_7940.webp 261.6 KB · Views: 87 IMG_7941.webp 228.3 KB · Views: 85 IMG_7942.webp 338.2 KB · Views: 85 IMG_7943.webp 189.2 KB · Views: 91
I'm not sure about this one. Shooter size. I'm rather disappointed with it in hand; oh well. Mine now!
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia May 5, 2016 #2 I think Alley but I keep getting Ravenswood vibes from those diving ribbons. Tough call, but it's one or the other.
I think Alley but I keep getting Ravenswood vibes from those diving ribbons. Tough call, but it's one or the other.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Listed as CAC. I ain't getting no vibes from it! LOL!
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia May 5, 2016 #4 Yeah, I don't get CAC from it. Again on second look, I mostly lean Alley.