PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

This was too good and wanted to share since it is kind of unusual. This started in the 'what is it' forum.

I was on a 'sanctified' club hunt last weekend in Texas. I found this with the AT Pro.

It is copper and has four tiny holes in it. It measures 1 3/4 inches wide and 1 inch tall and is thinner than a penny. It has a pretty detailed pattern stamped or hammered into it.

I wasn't sure what it was so posted a picture of it asking. It may be a ladies buckle of some sort, hair brooch, regalia, hat band, etc. The dates of the ghost town were 1888 to 1921.

copper1.jpg copper2.jpg

If this was just it, I wouldn't have bothered talking about it here. But, one of the pictures scrolling on the main page caught my attention.

It is from a fellow treasure hunter in Alabama and from his album titled 'Favorite Finds of 2007' (or something to that affect.)

Alabama.jpg

Maybe we should contact Scott Wolter.

Patrick

Last edited:

AusTexDude

Aug 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Computer chip from a crashed alien spacecraft... duh. What else could it possibly be.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like an hot pad from the time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread