Durant Artifact show next Sunday

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Sorry for such short notice all, but time going quick for me and not getting any hunting in for a good while now. I'm losing track of the more important things to me. I'll be there, so if you can come stop and say :hello:

HAWKEYE STATE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

The Durant Ia. Show

April 3 Iowa 7:00 am - 1:00 pm Durant Community Building, & corner of 5th and 7th Streets, Durant

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Lee, I see the Indianola show is on a Sunday again this year :hello2: (july 10) Maybe we'll have to get together for a hunt Saturday, and do the show sunday. :sign13: Maybe even a get together Sat. night if anyone would want too?

OP
OP
arrowheadlee

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Almostneverlost said:
Lee, I see the Indianola show is on a Sunday again this year :hello2: (july 10) Maybe we'll have to get together for a hunt Saturday, and do the show sunday. :sign13: Maybe even a get together Sat. night if anyone would want too?

Yea Trent, I talked to Eric H. after the show last year and told him how it messed up are get together plans and he said he would try to get it back on Sunday this year. I see he pulled through for us. I'm gain if I don't have to work, there's talk that I might have to go to are NC plant to set up a machine and work cell area. Between work and other people's problems this year so far, it's killing my hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread