What's new

Dutch Oven....

uhfradarwill

Full Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2022
Messages
159
Reaction score
682
Golden Thread
0
Location
Barre, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab:
Sovereign GT
Equinox

Tesoro:
Comparde
I do this as a defense mechanism!!!!!
I just ordered her a Garrett Apex, hope she likes it...
 
When i need to "justify" a purchase, i usually say something like, "well, i just sold my old detectors or car parts or some tooling" to raise the money to buy it! That way it looks like i'm not spending any money! Anyone else do this?
 
When i need to "justify" a purchase, i usually say something like, "well, i just sold my old detectors or car parts or some tooling" to raise the money to buy it! That way it looks like i'm not spending any money! Anyone else do this?
OMG, that is horrible!! Hehe, You'll never get me to admit I do the same... lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom