Olderactor
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2008
- Messages
- 194
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Old Irving Park Chicago, IL
- Detector(s) used
- XLT, Excalibur ll, E-trac, Explorer 2 xpdeus, minelab 3030
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm new to the E-trac. When I find a target from both angles, and read the depth at say about 6 inches, when I dig it up it may only be about 2 inches. I'm trying to separate deep targets from those that are close to the surface. I've tried using the deep setting with fast refresh both on and off. I have tried ID tone of 4 and Multi. I'm using the Coin mode. High trash, difficult ground. Any suggestions? I went out with someone who was using an explorer SE and he seemed to be able to separate and dug only the deep targets.
Thanks
Thanks
Listen to what GOIO has to say, 







