What's new

E-trac is on the nickel track

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
5,392
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s been a long time coming and a love hate relationship with my E-Trac but I believe I am starting to bond with the beast.

Today is the only day I have dug more coins than trash and more nickels than dimes and quarters combined. Funny thing is…I have hit this park a zillion times with both the E-trac and Tejon. Of course pennies always take the cake. I found one very recent coin spill within a 3 foot diameter that included 4 nickels a quarter and about 10 pennies.


Today's hunt lasted 2 1/2 hours

IMG_0908.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Looks like a fun hunt! I believe the Tejon would have also found those coins. :icon_thumleft:
 
Excellent hunt,, 13-13 , 12-13, 12-12,
11-13, etc.
That Etrac is a killer on nickels. It will also turn up gold on those numbers. Another number to keep in mind is 12-24. That number has turned up nickels, gold, and an 1864 IHP.
Your had a great hunt.
Congrats
 
Excellent hunt,, 13-13 , 12-13, 12-12,
11-13, etc.
That Etrac is a killer on nickels. It will also turn up gold on those numbers. Another number to keep in mind is 12-24. That number has turned up nickels, gold, and an 1864 IHP.
Your had a great hunt.
Congrats

oh wow! thanks for the advice. I passed on several 13-13's today and a few 12-24's in the past.
 
I guess i cherry pick silver with Bill's trashy park program. I do get a few nickles but not many. Looks like you had a wonderful day collecing coins. Congrats
 
Learn the etrac I bet you will be killen it!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom