What's new

E-Trac or Whites Spectra?

FooserPaul

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I have a minelabs XT70 now and would like to upgrade...

Do I buy the new Whites Spectra or the E-Trac??

Thx in advance for any replies...

Paul
 
E- trac. Monty (What my choice would be).
 
If I ever get tired of my X-70 I too would get the E-Trac.
 
I've owned a Vision and used the e-Trac and even owned the Explorer SE model, I know your question is for the e-Trac and Vision but my advice would be get the Explorer SE with Pro coil instead if you're into deep park silver or detecting ocean wet sand.

Paul (Ca)
 
That is the exact same question I asked over a month ago.

Spectra V3 or the Etrac.

I ended up buying a lightly used Explorer SE and then bought the Pro Coil for it.
I know of 2 different people that were Explorer users and switched to the Etrac and prefer the Explorer better.
I'd either go for the Spectra V3 or an Explorer SE Pro.
I'm probably going to buy the Spectra V3 next spring.
My personal choice would be.

1 Spectra V3
2 Explorer SE Pro
3 Fisher F75
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom