E-trac --- Whites V10---- Nice ICE

M

MR Senior L4S

E-trac --- White's V10---- Nice ICE

2 hr hunting with PTD , left parts ( 3 AG ) from my ET ----------------- right part PTD 10 V nickiels and 1/3 Ct. High grade diamond ( checked out ) ----------- This is reason , i have E-T and V3 .

Attachments

• 100_0052.JPG
    100_0052.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_0054.JPG
    100_0054.JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_0080.JPG
    100_0080.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_0081.JPG
    100_0081.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 208
Re: E-trac --- White's V10---- Nice ICE

wow that is fantastic mr. senior.

dang that is beautiful! now the question is how do you dig since both arms are already in use ;) ya know minelab on one and whites on the other - bionic-commando like.

too cool mr. senior!

neil

AWESOME finds buddy!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
Was that another jump out and swing for 10 minutes and jump back in and speed off... ;D ;D ;D

:o :o :o OMG!!!! That is a real beauty, and a wonderful find, I'd be really upset if I had lost that!!!!! WTG!!!!! :thumbsup: :headbang: :hello2: Red

:headbang:

Congratulations Mr Senior & PTD great hunt! Beautiful ring PTD, I would Love to find a ring that nice. Congrats on another silver Barber Mr Senior

What a hunt!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Stellar ring but I can't get over how many V nickels you got!! :thumbsup:

That ice is sooo nice!

Really good find!

Wow that's incredible! Kind of stinks that one detector cannot do the full range of goodies though, but at least you have the time to learn and utilize both. I had the Vision and gave up after a while and decided to stick with the E-Trac, just turn on and go.

Congrats on some super nice finds!!!!

Brett said:
Wow that's incredible! Kind of stinks that one detector cannot do the full range of goodies though, but at least you have the time to learn and utilize both. I had the Vision and gave up after a while and decided to stick with the E-Trac, just turn on and go.

Congrats on some super nice finds!!!! ///////////////////// Vision is SUPER clad machine , and much beter than ET for AU, I found some settings for AG coins , but good only for 7-8 " MAX , with ET can pul out 11' no problem , witch V3 25c when nothing close to coil can pul out from 12'" , little trash and you in A............s , so for AU 100% better V3 , for AG -ET , I try out find good chanel for ET for gold , but became to noisy --- start working just like SE -- worster minelab they made , but EX II for AG and other things is slightly better than ET , so I think I have to come back for EXII -- back up for V3 and ET. Any way all 3 of them are best all purpouse machines ( and I agree, V3 is for more advanced MD's , needs adjusting very offten , but results are OK. )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back