What's new

E-Trac

ewcoinhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
580
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac and Sun-Ray Probe
I just ordered a new E-Trac and was trying to get some ideas on simplicity of this unit. I has the SE Pro and was happy, but family issues, I got rid of it. All fine on the home front again, so I am buying this unit. I heard it is good. The unit will be attached to the Sun-Ray probe, and Black widow phones. I am looking for a little help and maybe some fellow hunting friends. I am not looking for places to go, I have plenty of my own, just some fellow dirt hunters. I am glad to be back, looks like I have missed a lot.
See ya in the dirt!!!!!!
 
where about are you located?
 
CONGRATS ON GETTING A GREAT MACHINE!
 
I live in the Round Lake area not far from Volo, IL.
 
Congrats on the new E-Trac! I hope you got it from Ron Shore at http://www.windycitydetectors.com because he has the BEST prices and is such a pleasure to work with. I've purchased 3 top of the line detectors from him and nobody can touch his prices.
 
I did, Ron is a great guy and really know his stuff. This is the second unit from him. See you in the dirt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom