What's new

eagle artillery button and more

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1234.webphit a new site today and it gave up the button.DSCN1225.webpDSCN1226.webpDSCN1233.webpDSCN1233.webpDSCN1231.webp
 
Upvote 26
got an "I" & a GS_____________really want an "R" & "A". NICE
 
Really nice assortment of finds! Love the Indianhead and eagle button, congrats and HH
 
I can see a cockerel on that brass piece, what else is on it?
 
Nice finds. Keep it up!
 
Congrats on some nice finds. I like that Artillery button.
 
Its actually a thin piece of metal for a suspender clip you have a good eye I didnt even see that. It has a hen on it too
.
I can see a cockerel on that brass piece, what else is on it?
 
Last edited:
Well done CD!

The weather is starting to cool, finally. Best of luck to you sir.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom