What's new

Eagle, Boise, Meridian Area

KevinBoise

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eagle
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am about to buy my first metal detector. I was wondering where a good place to look for Gold would be around the area. I was planning on going to the parks around my area, and also at Bogus Basin. "I work up there" How about Ann Morrison park. Are there any laws that i should know about before i start walking around with my medal detector? Thanks!
 
Yes, Kevin, there some laws for metal detecting in Boise. I read just a few days ago about needing a license to hunt in Boise. I am in Mountain Home, so I have not tried to check this out. I believe that you are required to take some classes before you can be issued a license. Try calling a business that sells detectors. They can probably fill you in on the details.
 
How are you gentleman? Im wanting to invest in a detector as well, though im strapped for cash, any ideas? And where do we get a license?
 
Rusticjim here iamalso new any info on laws would be welcome also might try the commerce dept for answers on licences.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom