What's new

"Eagle eye dual use pinpointer"

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Eagle eye dual use pinpointer"

Is there any buddy on this forum that uses this type of pinpointer. I lost my White's, So I bought an Eagle eye, on E Bay, I'm waiting for it now. Curious on how they are.They resemble a White's bulls eye 2. Any in put would be-nice, and all give a full reveiw when it arrives. :thumbsup: liftloop
 
Re: "Eagle eye dual use pinpointer"

No one on this forum uses this type of pinpointer. I thought for shire some one hear has one of those type of pinpionter,and had somethen + or - to say about them. liftloop
 
Re: "Eagle eye dual use pinpointer"

Tried one. It didn't have near the range that they say. Maybe 1/2" with sens. maxed out.

I like my Bullseye except for the switch and battery connection which I have had to modify after they wore out.

Jeff
 
Re: "Eagle eye dual use pinpointer"

Oooch, that don't sound good thanks jeff.
 
Re: "Eagle eye dual use pinpointer"

I haven't heard of that one, but you mentioned that it looks like a bullseye. Harbor Freight sells a pinpointer that looks like the bullseye, but it has an outside sensitivy controll and a LED spotlight that shines on the target. It cost under$20. and it is easy to mod. You can add a bright blue LED that shines when a target is detected. Just mount the led and wire it to the beeper. The long+ lead of the LED goes to the red wire on the beeper, The short- lead goes to the black wire of the beeper.
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom