What's new

eagle find

IM24KAU

Greenie
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! First time poster here.

Found this eagle in central ohio near the old canals. Its an eagle with a snake in its talon. Does anyone have any idea what this is or was used for? Its about 3in long.
 

Attachments

  • eagle.webp
    eagle.webp
    16 KB · Views: 432
  • eagle 2.webp
    eagle 2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 456
The Coat of Arms of Mexico has an eagle with snake in talons, but it's of a different design.
Mexican Coat of Arms

There were quite a few pendants, brooches and charms with the eagle and snake theme when I "Googled it". Without any specific markings or details, may be difficult to pin down an exact ID
 
Upvote 0
GpSnoopy said:
The Coat of Arms of Mexico has an eagle with snake in talons, but it's of a different design.
Mexican Coat of Arms

There were quite a few pendants, brooches and charms with the eagle and snake theme when I "Googled it". Without any specific markings or details, may be difficult to pin down an exact ID

I googled it too. Looked through thousands of pictures of jewelry and other related things...Im clueless with this one. Wish I knew though, its a really cool piece.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • MantelClock.webp
    MantelClock.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom