What's new

Eagle Flask Id please!!!!!!!

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found the flask in a small country antique shop. I have seen others very similar except this one has 4 lines of embossing on the back rather than 5. Any info on the bottle would be great , I would also like to know value. Thanks coop
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 527
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 486
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    97.9 KB · Views: 492
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 492
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 494
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 520
$200-300, I believe it's a GII-64....
 
PM JGAS. He found one in a pit dig this past year. He would be the man. I can't tell if it's the real deal or not. If it is, it's worth some bucks
 
That looks like junk to me...Send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you! :wink:

Nice Bottle!
 
Warman's Bottle Field Guide (3rd Edition, 2010) says:

Liberty /Eagle - Willington / Glass / Co / West Willington/ Conn.
Olive Amber, Half-Pint, Smoth Base, Applied Double Collar Mouth, American 1855-1875
$200-250

Nice find!!!!

-Dylan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom