What's new

Eagle shield button?

kajunmomx3

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a jar of buttons I've had for a few years. I'm not sure what kind of material this is. It is about 3/4".

I am just curious as to what kind of button this is.

Thank you for taking a look.
 

Attachments

  • 31934307_10215909005417083_8406610475680268288_n.webp
    31934307_10215909005417083_8406610475680268288_n.webp
    132.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 31599849_10215909027977647_3761156423644348416_n.webp
    31599849_10215909027977647_3761156423644348416_n.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 102
Welcome to the forums. I think your button is a fairly modern civilian fashion one.
 
Upvote 0
Ive found many of those newer ones also
 
Upvote 0
Google: Great Seal Button

It is very similar to the US military button of 1902-present. However, fyrffytr1 is correct.
 
Upvote 0
Google: Great Seal Button

It is very similar to the US military button of 1902-present. However, fyrffytr1 is correct.

Yes, I noticed it was similar but the area above the eagles head was different, with the blank banner...threw me for a loop. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
596
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom