What's new

Ear Rings with Backs

JimDon

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
5,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do we find so many stud ear rings with backs? You would think they would fall out of the ear without the backs but it seems like 75% have the backs? I guess people are taking them out and putting them in their pockets.
 
Upvote 0
either in their pocket or wrapped in the towel and then shaken out when when someone else picks up the towel. Happens all the times, often found in pairs. HH, Ralph
 
100% of mine come from the wash zone....ankle deep kinda

i have wondered this for many many years.............i found 3 or so just last week with the backs still on.
 
When I find one with a back I go back over the area well. Usually I find the other. I think they are put in a pocket for safe keeping and then forgotten.
 
Found two of the same earings no backs about 4ft. apart while hooka diving Wed.What are the chances of that !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom