SODABOTTLEBOB
Silver Member
- #21
Thread Owner
Harry ~
Thanks. Great stuff. I've seen that before and it always cracks me up. I remember so called tough guys in high school who would use their teeth to open soda bottles. But I never once tried it myself, and never intend to.
Here's one you might like. It's a Coca Cola coaster that shows how to drink from a bottle. But as far as I know it's not really that old, maybe 1930s or 40s. You would think by then that people had it figured out.
SBB
Thanks. Great stuff. I've seen that before and it always cracks me up. I remember so called tough guys in high school who would use their teeth to open soda bottles. But I never once tried it myself, and never intend to.
Here's one you might like. It's a Coca Cola coaster that shows how to drink from a bottle. But as far as I know it's not really that old, maybe 1930s or 40s. You would think by then that people had it figured out.

SBB


just kidding, hehehehe. Some here, may disagree but, whatever you do, don't take an immune booster product now, in the full throws of it. Your body is already kicking out the good stuff to fight it, an immune booster kicking out more for ya, make you feel even worse! Natural, fundementals, food, liquid, rest, repair.
Don't blink, she'll be 10, blink again, 20...........know what I mean! LOL!






