What's new

Early AM Hunt

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the low tide this morning and almost got excited when I saw the ring glittering in my scoop.....turned out to be a 5.6gram 10k with a stone missing. At first glance it looked like a real honker but no such luck. A lot of deep targets this morning...the big lead weight was deep and nearly wore me out with the small scoop. (Can't wait for that larger scoop to get here!) Added a bit of a backdrop in the picture to help set the mood. :laughing7:
diver.webpdiver2.webp
 
Upvote 0
NICE MORNING DUDE! That ring had to put a smile on your face. That'll pay for your custom scoop and a burger and shake won't it?
 
NICE,I need a gold FIX but work is in the way.
 
That one ring looks very old (first photo) nice haul..:thumbsup:
 
Very nice ring find, Bigscoop, and I like that creative background ! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Well done, gold ring.
 
Good job on the gold BC...
 
I like the backdrop. There should be points for presentation. Hat's off on the gold!!!! You are a better hunter than i if you scooped all that with a small scoop!!!! Again, congrats!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom