What's new

EARLY DENVER COCA-COLA

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
4,371
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty much no chance of detecting for at least a week, and doing anything I can to not try and write an article, figured I'd post this.
One of two varieties dug, the other has the word "The" above the "Denver".
All dug out here at "The Lake". Killer stuff was being found, you just had to dig a Hell of a lot of sand.
Enjoy!
Carl
 

Attachments

  • Coca-Cola#3.webp
    Coca-Cola#3.webp
    102.7 KB · Views: 357
  • Coca-Cola#2.webp
    Coca-Cola#2.webp
    103.1 KB · Views: 331
  • Coca-Cola#1.webp
    Coca-Cola#1.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 334
Nice Coke Carl :icon_thumright: :headbang: :headbang: The one you refer to as having "The" above Denver is not in the book,unlisted.
 
P.S. Acording to the book , yours was used appx 1910 through 1912
 
PikesPeakCharlie said:
Nice Coke Carl :icon_thumright: :headbang: :headbang: The one you refer to as having "The" above Denver is not in the book,unlisted.

Actually, I think it's either variant "a", or "b", I
gotta look it up.
How ya handling all the snow?
Carl
 
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
PikesPeakCharlie said:
Nice Coke Carl :icon_thumright: :headbang: :headbang: The one you refer to as having "The" above Denver is not in the book,unlisted.

Actually, I think it's either variant "a", or "b", I
gotta look it up.
How ya handling all the snow?
Carl
Your right , it is listed as a variant,didnt see that the first time. Snow??? we got 14" ,the fire has been going for 3 days. how about up there? I heard Blackhawk got 48" & Conifer got 38" Stay warm !! spring is coming,,,,slowly ,but coming :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom