What's new

Early Eagle Buckle

cannonball

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
915
Reaction score
4,783
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last week I had found a small brass buckle (45x14mm) along with an early US Gen. Service button (1808-1830) 19mm Alberts pg. 19. Also found what is believed to be a ramrod tip. I hope to put another piece of the puzzle together and ID this buckle and musket part.
As always your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Dave:hello:
 

Attachments

  • belt keeper.webp
    belt keeper.webp
    640.6 KB · Views: 97
  • belt keeper back.webp
    belt keeper back.webp
    447.9 KB · Views: 82
  • belt us button ramrod.webp
    belt us button ramrod.webp
    500.4 KB · Views: 95
I like that button! I agree that is a ramrod guide. Good finds
 
Upvote 0
To me, your 'buckle' find looks to be a suspender buckle/clip. :icon_scratch:

Dave
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom