What's new

Early morning down the river..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Started fishing before sunrise,I watched this guy fishing too..

K1600_006.webp


I shudder when I see this down here,there is so much broken glass one day I'll see a pool of blood.

K1600_030.webp


After sunup I see this guy cleaning up..

K1600_050.webp

K1600_055.webp

K1600_060.webp

K1600_075.webp

K1600_065.webp

The only thing I caught were the bird shots.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Nice pics. Is that a "Widefoot" track?
 
Great photos, Chris. I know how you feel, we got skunked last Saturday. I know the look on your face, too. :laughing9:


 
Nice photos! :icon_thumleft:
 
Great photos, Chris. I know how you feel, we got skunked last Saturday. I know the look on your face, too. :laughing9:




I don't go fishing to catch fish..that's the bonus.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom