What's new

Early morning finds today......

civilman1

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
9,388
Reaction score
1,685
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA-MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Early morning find's today......

Met up with Justin (jmginmd) at the new farm I just received permission to hunt.Started out early to beat the heat not to mention the gnat's and flie's.I've only hunted this place twice before and have come out with some keeper's both time's....This morning I managed to come out with four .58's and what seem's to be part of a pocket watch(?)....Justin faired a little better....Wait till you see what he came up with...I'm sure he'll be posting later.Well enjoy these meager find's....I got kicked in the dirt this morning :).....HH!!
 

Attachments

  • P6020005.webp
    P6020005.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 513
  • P6020016.webp
    P6020016.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 500
Upvote 0
Re: Early morning find's today......

Those are nice.

The patina is perfect on them

HH Jer
 
Re: Early morning find's today......

Sweet finds! Keep going back. There has to be some good stuff there.
Mike :)
 
Re: Early morning find's today......

Nice!!!
 
Re: Early morning find's today......

sweet finds, civilman.
 
Re: Early morning find's today......

Nice bullets
Dman
 
Re: Early morning find's today......

Nice 3 ringers, congrats my friend.
Good luck out there buddy, keep em coming!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Re: Early morning find's today......

Nothing wrong with four minnies! I wish I was at a place to dig civil war stuff.
 
Re: Early morning find's today......

Thats excellent day Civil!
 
Re: Early morning find's today......

Civil,
Great job. Love the finds.
What is with these farms and old pocket watches? I find a lot of old pocket watch pieces at the farms I hunt too. No gold ones yet though. ;D
Congrats,
MM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom