What's new

Early morning/late afternoon..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Went down the Meadows at 6 this morning to do a little fishing.I so enjoy the ride in,I'm always looking for composition and I always see it.It is a gift from GOD,everyone has been given a talent and I thank HIM for mine.

K1600_004_InPixio.webp

K1600_005.webp


A very heavy dew this morning..

K1600_009.webp


I had to stop fishing to get a shot of this guy.

K1600_012.webp


Caught one smallie,I'm looking forward to the Stripers when they get here.

K1600_003.webp


Went back home till 4 and went back to fish again,not even a bump.On the way out both eagles were up there..

K1600_173.webp

K1600_181.webp

I haven't seen them near the nest for days now.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Yes, you have definitely been blessed with a talent. I love the detail in the feathers. You need to add that smallie to the Fish Pics thread.

~Sis
 
Really like the spiderweb pic. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom