What's new

Early morning one hour hunt on"the farm that nothing can be found"

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Early morning one hour hunt on"the farm that nothing can be found"

I was at the Dr yesterday, I've got an upper respiratory infection. I swore I wasn't going to hunt. I was going to rest. I went out to wawa to get coffee, on the way home is "the farm that nothing can be found"
I could not stop myself from pulling in. Haaaaaaaaaa lol
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyal_Temperance_Legion

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1460042620110.webp
1460042649314.webp
1460042676740.webp
1460042694521.webp
1460042725990.webp
 
Upvote 38
Thank you, (sorry, I don't get it, was it autospell or just went over my head?)

anyone* ... hope you're able to get out and find something good tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Back at you T
Thanks again
 
Glad you got a dose of metal-detecting medicine! Congrats!
 
Those are three awesome finds. Congratulations on an hour well spent!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom